Smartmediaupdates.in welcomes you
These terms and conditions lay out the groundwork for using Smartmediaupdates.in website, which may be found at www.Smartmediaupdates.in,We assume that by accessing this website, you agree to these terms and conditions.If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page,do not use Smartmediaupdates.in.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands.Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Smartmediaupdates.in and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on Smartmediaupdates.in unless otherwise noted.All rights to intellectual property are reserved.You may download this for personal use from Smartmediaupdates.in, subject to the limits set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Smartmediaupdates.in content may be republished.
- Material from Smartmediaupdates.in can be sold, rented, or sublicensed.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Smartmediaupdates.in
- Redistribute content from Smartmediaupdates.in
Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange thoughts and information in designated places.Prior to their appearance on the Internet,Smartmediaupdates does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments.The views and opinions expressed in the comments do not reflect those of Smartmediaupdates, its agents, or affiliates.The views and opinions expressed in comments reflect the views and opinions of the individual who posted them.Smartmediaupdates shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liabilities,damages,or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of the use of and/or publishing of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website,to the extent permitted by relevant laws.Smartmediaupdates has the right to review all Comments and to remove any that are deemed inappropriate,offensive,or violate these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have all necessary permissions and consents to post the Comments on our website, and you are authorised to do so
- The Comments do not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights, such as copyright, patents, or trademarks
- There is no defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material in the Comments that is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, or current commercial or illegal conduct
You hereby grant Smartmediaupdates a non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, edit, and authorise others to use and edit any of your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior written permission, the following organisations may link to our website:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Distributors of online directories may link to our website in the same way that they connect to the websites of other businesses featured in the directory; and
- Except for soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising clubs, which are not permitted to link to our website.
These organisations are welcome to link to our home page, publications, or other Website content as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its products and/or services; and (c) is appropriate for the linking party’s site.
Other link requests from the following categories of organisations may be considered and approved:
- Consumer and/or commercial information sources that are well-known
- Sites that are part of the dot.com community
- associations or other groups representing charities
- distributors of internet directories
- internet portals
- accounting, law and consulting firms
- trade associations and educational institutes
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that: (a) the link will not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the hyperlink’s visibility compensates for Smartmediaupdates absence; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organisations are welcome to link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its products or services; and (c) is appropriate for the linking party’s website.If you are one of the organisations named in paragraph 2 above and would want to link to our website, please contact Smartmediaupdates by email. Include your name, your organization’s name, contact information, and the URL of your site, as well as a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would want to connect. Allow two to three weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- Using our company’s name; or
- Using the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) that has been connected to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without a trademark licence agreement, no use of Smartmediaupdates logo or other artwork for linking will be permitted.
You may not create frames around our Webpage’s that modify the visual presentation or look of our Website without prior approval and written consent.
We will not be held liable for any content appearing on your website. You promise to defend and protect us against any and all claims that arise from your Website. There should be no link(s) on any Website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene, or illegal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or supports the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to ask you to remove all links to our Website, or any specific link to our Website. You agree to remove all connections to our website immediately upon our request. We have the right to change these terms and conditions, as well as the linking policy, at any moment.You agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions if you continue to link to our Website.
Removal of links from our website
You are welcome to contact and alert us at any time if you notice any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason. Requests to remove links will be considered, but we are not bound to do so or to react to you personally. We make no guarantees that the information on this website is correct, comprehensive, or accurate, and we make no guarantees that the website will stay available or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- restrict any of our or your liabilities in any way that isn’t legal; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that are not permitted by applicable law to be excluded
The restrictions and prohibitions of responsibility set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) apply to all obligations arising under the disclaimer, including contract, tort, and statutory duty breaches.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.